View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:13 PM   #23
melord
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-8252
Perhaps you should be asking yourself the same questions.

When the hell did I ever say that?

I played it for a couple years. I don't automatically assume that just because someone's better than me that they're cheating, hacking, etc.

Your idea of an "honest discussion" is telling those who disagree with you that they're little nerd kids who need to go clean up their room? Your idea of an honest discussion is highly perverse.

Wait, since when does age determine credibility?

You, sir, someone who's been at LucasForums for a little over a month, do not dictate who can and cannot post here. Now follow your own advice.

How strangely ironic.

...Of course there's cheating. People use helpusobi 1 and devmap all the time to get god mode, all weapons, etc. Then there's admin mods who allow the admins and their friends to use powers that are essentially cheating. But hacking, on the other hand, is likely non-existant as there's really no competitive play in JO anymore.

Wait, there's GURLZ on the INTRANET?

BLASPHEMY!

Did I ever say I was getting owned by players on JO? I simply said someone owned a server right in front of me, hardly blaming someone for their skill.

Honest discussion? That would be if you two had actually posted something of substance like our dear friend Kurgan. You didn't, so I responded in kind. I'm really sorry if the little kid comments offended you, they didn't offend me.

I'm also sorry to tell you that age, experience and self-reliance does determine credibility. When you move out of your parents house, this harsh reality will dawn on you and you might remember our conversation.

and you're right, I cannot dictate who posts here, only Kurgan can do that. I only asked that negative people like you wouldn't post here, just a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-8252
Of course there's cheating. People use helpusobi 1 and devmap all the time to get god mode, all weapons, etc. Then there's admin mods who allow the admins and their friends to use powers that are essentially cheating. But hacking, on the other hand, is likely non-existant as there's really no competitive play in JO anymore.

You're entitled to your oppinion, perhaps you should have voiced it before callously disregarding mine? Wait that would have been to polite for someone as "all knowing" as you. You just don't have the time.
melord is offline   you may: