View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 04:14 PM   #84
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Squid
They don't eat cheesesteak. They eat babies.

And I WAS SO TOTALLY RIGHT. And I'm glad you acknowledge it. Edgar was like 'OMG srry mr orderlee!' And Fred was all 'naw we're good'.

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof? Or is it that he snapped out of it because it was time to 'do his job'?

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof...

Imagine all the bad yaoi fanfiction I just spawned with that.
I'm sorry...I'm sorry. I couldn't respond to this at first. It's so true, it's so true.

Thank god our fandom is way too small for crap like that. I mean sure we are perverted but we wouldn't do that seriously.

I think he snapped out of it because he was all tired of killing censors and the G-men were all "ARGH!" and the Den-Mother was all dead so he was all enveloped in his world. He even said we were a part of it, espically since we started the chain reaction.

Escaping the asylum didn't really fit into his plans and Fred hitting him on the back was like a wake-up call. It didn't fit...so then he had a self-exorcism and felt like wasting money on a cab.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,