View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 04:30 AM   #17
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Arrow No offense intended of course...

Right. And even though it's our job to find bugs and that sort of thing, they might be concerned that people will see the shots, think the game sucks because of some bug or glitch (not realizing that its only the beta), whatever and decide not to buy it.

I personally don't have a problem with distributing the screenshots since nobody is profiting from them in this case, but then I'm not Pandemic/LucasArts. They may feel differently.

In fact, now that I think about it, let's close this thread for now. I don't want to get you (or us) into trouble. We need all the beta testers we can, helping them out with the game. Plus it might make some people jealous.

If you want to put the screens on your own site or forum or privately, I can't stop you, but for now let's not post anymore amateur beta shots on these forums unless we hear from them or permission is given. Deal?

Obviously you could still post shots on the Official Beta Test forums and send them to developers, which is where they would do the most good anyway.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: