View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #1
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
KOTOR - The Five Sith Warriors

Ok so this story was writen by my brother and me a long time ago, the names were different then but we wanted to change the format and since he's gone to study in London I'm left all alone here with my boyfriend to continue it hahahaha enjoy please tell me what you think...

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC
THE FIVE SITH WARRIORS

It is a time of political feud in the Republic, the galactic senate has received hundreds of threats from a Sith Lord called Darth Morbious.
While the senate debates the appropriate course of action, the Jedi have been appointed to investigate reports of Sith activity on the moons of Bogden.
Jedi Master Serran has dispatched three exceptional students of the force to investigate and suppress the Sith activity and restore peace to the galaxy once again...

Chapter 1 - Dawn Of The Sith
A Jedi Battle cruiser entered the atmosphere of a Bogden moon and landed, three Jedi Padawan stepped out of the ship and walked towards a big canyon, they looked around, but didn't see a thing.

- "This place looks desolate, there doesn't seem to be anything here Noran" - one of them said.

- "Anyhow they sent us to investigate Kai, remember? Master Serran sent us here" - Noran replied.

- "I sense a disturbance in the force " - a little green alien said.

- "Maybe we should split up" - said Kai and continued - "Noran you take the path on the right, Yeddo go down the left and I'll go into the center of the canyon, communicate if you see anything" - they separated.

Noran took the path on the right where he found nothing but rocks pilled one over the other, and he sensed nothing there, Yeddo didn't even see a thing, the path was cut off by a great mountain that stood in front of him, but Kai found a strange rock that resembled a blast door of some kind, he tried to open it with his force powers and so he did, the door opened and he saw that beyond the door there was a huge passage way heading to a tunnel, he called his friends Yeddo and Noran and they decided to go through the door and down the passage way into the tunnel, when they got down they saw three sith just sitting around the table not doing much, Yeddo looked at his friends and said.

- "Take them on, we can".

- "No Yeddo, remember we can not attract attention" - Kai told Yeddo, then a hole in the ground spread open and Yeddo fell through it, when he stopped his fall he realised that he was right in the middle of the Sith's table, Yeddo called his friends who jumped in front of them.

- "Mind if we cut in?" - Noran said, the six of them turned on their lightsabers, Kai's purple blade seemed unstoppable to the Sith he was fighting against for the sith lord was too weak and could barely block Kai's attacks, Noran with his yellow blade realised the same and Yeddo with his green saber didn't even give it a second thought he was too busy defeating the Sith Lord he was up against, when they defeated them, they asked each other if they noticed that those sith were extremely weak in the force, they agreed that they had felt it but they decided not to dwell on it and went down through a passage into a room that seamed to be a warehouse, there were several barrels pilled up one over the other, they decided to open the barrels and discovered that they were filled with blaster rifles, blast armors and something more disturbing, there were thousands of barrels full of at least a hundred red bladed lightsabers, they found this confusing for part the training of a Jedi or Sith for that matter is to CONSTRUCT his own lightsaber, not have it manufactured and they obviously were not replacement weapons, but they knew that there was something darker to the whole thing than just a few barrels of lightsabers and armors.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,