View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 11:02 AM   #1326
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Tetra
Here's a new map I'm working on for use with the module editor.

http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/151har_lg.jpg (6144 x 4608 px)

This model consists of 17(!) parts and would have normally taken a few hours (at the least) to get the first-pass assembly done. I usually have to go back and realign parts when module items like doors won't line up.

This model was assembled using a new technique that allows me to get the initial assembly done in less than 25 minutes.

Once I get some new assembly instructions put together, it should be much easier for people to contribute maps.
I'll be eager for that since I still have difficulties putting together the models following the instructions. But that looks great. I'm eager for my next dayoff to do various things involving modding and now your just adding more to my plate of palatable desires Fred.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,