View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 12:35 PM   #29
What I will End up doing is using a massive fleet(But Small Enough to not get Heavily Pick on by Recon or Ambushs). In a way like the emporer's tactics in ROTJ I might end up showing my self open then, do an Ambush within an Ambush, But first my Tactics will be somewhat Defencive with massive Anti-Fighter Groups, as well as Tie-Craft Support. In order of gaining planets, my ground forces will slowly gain forces as I break down the Rebel Fleet. One tactic that I will do different with the Emporer's Strategy is instead of having the fleet always stay where they are. Once the Rebel Fleet "breaks off"(If there is a giant sheild generator building), I will have the SDs and My Squadrons go in for the kill. The Emporer not bringing the fleet during ROTJ(Battle of Endor) was purhaps his biggest mistake.
I as well will need a good amount of planets for this so I need to include a lot of fast/powerful fighters.
The idea of targeting heroes I will keep in mind while I'm on the tactics screen.
Note: The Fighters only break of the 2D Stategy area when they are fighting otherwise they stay in a "flat" trail.

A) Defencive Buildings
B) Fleet Build-up
C) Gradual ground force Build-up
D) Fake weakness and the Kill

Sig made by Princess Lyla

The Sith will always be around as long as there is hate in the Galaxy.

Dark Hands of the Empire(Clan Member)
Darth_Extas is offline   you may: quote & reply,