View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 02:19 PM   #108
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"No, I did not lose it. It was stolen from me" he explained, stepping forwards and grabbing the hilt of his sword, which made the surrounding dunedain draw their swords.

Gandalf shook his head and stpped between them. "Listen to yourselves bickering about a dagger like children" he said with his annoyed, booming voice. "The armies of Sauron march far and wide and you can't think of anything else than bicker" he continued and shook his head, obviously disappointed a the two.

Ilenal exchanged another angry look with Arathorn before stepping away and looking around at the dunedain with their swords in hands, ready to strike the elf down if he layed even a hand on Arathorn. "I am not welcomed here and I deserve those looks, but you go too far by not accepting my apology" he said and turned to the door. He left the house quickly and left Gandalf leaning on his staff and shaking his head. Gandalf looked at Arathorn and repeated himself. "Listen to yourselves..." he said and sighed.

((Oh, come on, Wildjedi. You can't be that bad at thinking of a reply))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Darth Tepe; 11-05-2005 at 06:02 AM.
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,