Here's a link to screen-captured movie (with player) showing off some of the new features of Kotor Tool's Text editor, which now has added support for script editing:
The Text editor now has:
- A list of functions available in NWScript file specific to each game
with function name filtering
- Click to show function definition
- Double-click to paste function name
- A context menu to show definition for a selected NWScript-defined function.
- Compilation of scripts with error reporting
Kotor Tool Developer
"You want to help everyone who asks for aid, answer all of their questions, write that crucial bit of code for which they're searching, and be the hero who saves the day (and their job), but there comes a point when you realize that sleep is sometimes necessary."
Visit the Kotor Tool Forum