View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 08:19 AM   #24
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho3nix
Well, They say "I've got a bad feeling about this" in every movie. And every movie also starts with a space sequence. But the best one is that the Clone Trooper who dies in the beginning from cannon fire from the CIS space ship (Where Anakin & crew) is on, screams the same way as Boba Fett when he gets launched into the Sarlacc Pit
I believe that stock scream is called "The Wilhelm."

Another similarity:

"Join me and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son!" (Vader to Luke, ESB) (also followed by "I'll never join you!")

"You must join me Obi-Wan and together we will destroy the Sith!" (Dooku to Obi-Wan, AOTC) (also followed by "I will never join you, Dooku.")

And finally (don't have the exact wording, lacking the DVD), but Anakin's speech to Padme in ROTS about how they could rule the galaxy together, "make things the way we want them to be." etc.

Another famous repeating cliche... FALLING.

Technically the "Noooo!" in ROTJ is actually "Never!" but still, I know what you're saying.

One thing you never see in the prequels, but you see in the OT... starlines (for hyperspace jumps).

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,