View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 03:15 PM   #28
Lathain Valtiel
Ex-Angel

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroX2
But a good light-sider isn't going to just stand there. He (or even she!) will kill you before it runs out. And while Absorb is active, he/she will be able to heal, while you will not.
Ha ha ha ha no.

Any dark sider even half decent at dodging will laugh off your attempts to kill him/her unless you procure a gun besides the pistol. What'll happen, if they are good, is that they'll bunny hop like mad at such a range that they can hear when your absorb fades. You can't Throw them, because if you do you just waste Force that doesn't regen while Absorb is up. And once it goes down, you get sucked dry by Drain, as Absorb has a one second delay before it can be reactivated and Force does not auto regen when it is up. You have to have godly movement skill to beat Drain without absorb, and judging from what you say, you don't.

I am frigging exclusively Light Side except in Jedi Master. I know what the hell I'm talking about. I've taken on the likes of mediablitz (and actually won a few times). The fact is, lightsiders are so ****ed against Drain it isn't funny.

Kurgan's Meatgrinder (JA Server: 72.5.248.212:29070)

Player tested, Valtiel approved.

Valtiel approved downloads for Meatgrinder: http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/downloads.shtml
Lathain Valtiel is offline   you may: quote & reply,