View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 10:03 AM   #5
kookaburra
Rookie

Location: If You Combine This Young Jedi And A Certian *Male* Sith Lord You Are More Likely To Get...Babies!
Hot Topic Starter 
Chapter Five.

‘A Disturbance In The Force’

Telos- Citadel Station-

“I’m sure I can arrange to return Atton to Telos” said Bastila. She sat in the sofa across from Admiral Onasi’s desk. “I sense that young one has great potential in him,” she told Carth.

“Of you would Bastila, he’s a Jedi,” Admiral Onasi replied “I believe he was trained by the exile,”

“Yes,” nodded Bastila “I say this Atton maybe able to aide us in the search for Revan, Carth.”

“What?” Carth didn’t hear what she just said.

“I think the Force brought him here to aide us, Carth,” she repeated.

“How do you know?” asked Admiral Onasi, completely baffled to what she was trying to say.

“I’m saying that he has a purpose to why he was here excluding his little accident with the Trandoshan,” she said.

“I hope you are right, Bastila.” said the Admiral. “I think we should go to the academy in the Polar Regions of Telos and see who might be there,” suggested Carth. “I think maybe the people there might be able to help us.”

“I think maybe you are right, Admiral. I will arrange for us to leave with Atton right away,” she said. Bastila got up off the sofa and headed for the door but before she could something made her freeze with fear.

A thousand voices cried out in pain. There were screams of agony and death. She felt every single soul been ripped up off the face of the galaxy. She tried to block it out but the screams continued. Then every thing went black.

“Bastila!” she heard a voice in the distant. “Bastila!” she heard again. The voice seemed to be filled with concern. She turned and her head up to see a distressed and concerned face of Admiral Onasi. She blinked once then twice before she answered him.

“Bastila are you okay?” he frowned with concern. “What happened?”

“I-I d-don’t k-know” she whispered. “I think I just sensed a disturbance in the Force.” She replied in horror.

“Here, let me help you up,” The Admiral said, as he grabbed Bastila and helped her back up onto her feet.

“Carth,” she said “I have a horrible feeling something terrible has just happened,” she replied as she looked into the Admirals face with horror….

TO BE CONTINUED....

If You Are A True KotOR Fan,
Please Join My Non-Profit KotOR
Forum here.
kookaburra is offline   you may: quote & reply,