Thread: David Lynch
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 06:15 PM   #4
JofaGuht

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Virus
By the way, for the parts that I've have seen, I like "Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo" best.
The two films are hard to compare because one is a big epic story and the other is a fun adventure. It really depends on the kind of person you are. I just like big epic stories better.

Sort of the same thing goes for the Alien movies. The first was a horror, the second was an action. It just depends on where or not you like horror or action better as a genre.

Quote:
Did you get watch Metropolis or Stalker?
I'm putting Stalker on my Netflix queue, since I'm less aware of that one....and a bit of a personal quirk, but I always go for the one I'm least aware of first. Plus, if Metropolis gets another showing at the Tivoli, I'll feel pretty stupid if I rent it beforehand.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,