Thread: Future?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 05:36 PM   #22
El Virus

Location: On a route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing
Welcome back again, Necro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JofaGuht
Sounds like the good and age old Nature vs. Nurture debate. Society's values definitely work its way into the education system, but most of us flush it out.
I personally think society has little values left, but it has to do with us flushing them down. But, values lead to taboos, taboos to prohibitions, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by him
El "come up with as many ways to spell 'jofaguht' within quotes as many times as possible within a post" Virus
I got the point. Too bad, I had just came up with two new ways. Ah, you miss it...

Down here, it is not usual for a person under 18 to have a job. I have the chance of having one, but I ain't sure about it.

Also, silly question: where is the name "JofaGuht" from?; I'm guessin' it isn't your real one.
EDIT: Wait, I must be stupid or something; according to the link you gave me to your ymdb list, your name should be Jordan Hyman.

----

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

Nah, you need not worry. I tend to change my avatars randomly anyway...

Last edited by El Virus; 11-30-2005 at 09:21 PM.
El Virus is offline   you may: quote & reply,