View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 09:29 AM   #73
StaffSaberist
DECEPTION IS FINISHED! :D

Location: The United States of America... and damn proud of it!
Quote:
All right, call me wierd...
How can I? I am equally guilty.

Quote:
131) Your attempts to create an arsenal of sonic rifles have exhausted your local Home Depot's supply of air horns, duct tape and hockey sticks.
Why'd you have to type that, and make me choke on the breakfast I was eating at the time??

Quote:
132) You have been remanded for psychiatric evaluation following your attempt to enter classified areas of your local army base disguised in a trash can on roller skates.
Yet another reason to get TSL: WTF!?!?!?!?

Quote:
"I'm not the first guy to fall in love with a woman he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientists only to lose her to a childhood lover who she last saw on a desert island who 15 years later turned out to be the leader of the French underground...!"
Oh I know. It's all like... some bad movie!

Okay, so I don't spam:

135) You see a husband working on his home. His wife is bringing a couple if tubes to him, and carries them over her shoulders. You look at her, think she's a Twi'Lek, and grab her and run off, to the dismay of her husband, local police, and the psychiatrists who have to spend big bucks to deal with you.

136) You deprive local stores of aluminum foil, wires, batteries, and jewelry stores (crystals) to build your own lightsaber.

Deception, the best SP level-set in the world, is done! Get it here!
"Query: What is it you wish, fat one?" - HK-47 at his best
I have begun modding TSL. Check it out here. and My Fanfic
StaffSaberist is offline   you may: quote & reply,