View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 06:47 PM   #24
Lefty9fingers
Rookie

Yeah, I gotta say I'm a Mary-Ann man myself.
But think about it, would you really want to be stranded on a lush tropicla island with a women bitching all the time? "I thought you said you were going to wash the coconuts!" Why haven't you killed any pigs lately?" I want a porch built on the bamboo hut! You never take me out to eat anymore! You go off to hunt and scavange and I'm left home all day to take care of the monkeys and then you come home and expect me to cook dinner when I've been on my feet all day whacking the clothes against a rock! Why don't you rub my feet anymore!?! When we were dating you used to buy me flowers, why don't you buy me flowers anymore!?! Just once I would like to see you help out around the island. I thought you were going to fix the thatched-roof last weekend! It's hurricane season and you know it's just going to start leaking. My mother told me you would turn into a lazy bum who never does anything but sit on his duff drinking fermented coconut and scratching himself bit I didn't listen. If I would have listened to, where are you going!?! Get back here and hold the monkeys I have to run to the grove and pick up some fresh herbs and berries! Yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.
No thanks.
Lefty9fingers is offline   you may: quote & reply,