Old 12-11-2005, 11:03 AM   #32
edlib
Close to the Edge

Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty9fingers
I myself intend to live life.
So... go on and get to it already. Please don't let us stop you. We won't stand in your way. Just don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I'm sure there are still many uninhabited tropical islands out there, just waiting for you, if you truly believe that living off the land in total isolation is going to be that pleasant an experience.

(Although it does raise the question that if a tropical island capable of sustaining human existence is really such a paradise, why would it be still uninhabited? If it is uninhabited, then chances are it's not really such a paradise after all, and your plans of a leisurely existence full of fresh fruit, game on the hoof, and bountiful, easily collected and manipulated building materials are probably just a pipe-dream, as everywhere capable of sustaining a human population of any size under those conditions has already been inhabited for thousands of years.)

Have fun.

Personally, I happen to like technology and civilization. I never realized that was such a character flaw. I guess I'll just have to work on that.

Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)

Last edited by edlib; 12-11-2005 at 12:47 PM.
edlib is offline   you may: quote & reply,