View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 10:05 AM   #36
El Virus

Location: On a route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireNaomi
Then we've got a disagreement in our hands. I have no actual proof, but something in Nick doesn't scream a Reaper to me. I always thought he was someone who had to walk. On the other hand, if he had been a Reaper, that opens a whole new world of possibilities.
Wait, I'm a real idiot. Forgive my momentary GF-memory loss, but I confused Nick Virago with Domino Hurley :P. It's just that since both of them are YOUR idols , I could not remember who was whom; 'Was it Dom who had a relation with Olivia; and Nick the reaper who harrassed Manny?', that was what must have gone [subconciously] through my mind.

Now that I come to think of your question, it is a strange thing. Give me some time to think about it, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny C
yeah the same tone is in the english version, but i think its more of a use of comedic indifference than actually insinuating that he killed someone, more likely that he's just so used to scumbag clients that someone who hasnt done any killing is a new thing.
I never understood the first conversation with Meche/Merche. It got too strange (in the Spanish dub, at least).

Last edited by El Virus; 12-13-2005 at 03:45 PM.
El Virus is offline   you may: quote & reply,