View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 04:43 PM   #24
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

I like them all. I did happen to like Tavion a lot too. Desann? He sucked! The reason I dislike JO so much is the lack of a good character comparing it to the greatness of DF2.

I'd go with Yun. I liked his look, his saber color/ hilt, and his redemption. It's done better in the book. His last words were something like, "Can you see the light, Sariss? How bright is it?" His master/ apprentice relationship with her was done well and hardly evident in the game.

As said, I liked them all. Jerec was so evil. He's like Maul and Dooku put together. That sinister monster and a gentleman villain. Sariss was probably my least favorite in game but as said, she earns points in the books. Maw is a floating torso of pure anger. What's not to like? Gorc and Pic had a cool concept but needed more characterization in game and I never read the book that they fight Kyle in. Still, a mutated Gamorrean and Kowakian Monkey Lizard fighting as a team is pure genius!

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,