Thread: Christmas plans
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:36 PM   #3
JofaGuht

Gosh, I spent so much money. I spent $90 on my best friend Travis (although he got me something pricey (we were anxious and showed each other our presents early), $80 on my Mom because she's been stressed and her mother's very sick, so I bought her something to cheer her up (oddly enough, Star Trek DVDs), $25 on Dad, $40 on other best friend Jason, and I haven't even found a present for my brother and sister-in-law yet. You know, I probably spent as much as I'm going to recieve on Christmas. They should just change the holiday to "Buy a Bunch of Stuff for Yourself Day".

Other than that though, I'm not one to relax on Holidays. I've got a couple of "hikes" planned.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,