Originally Posted by The Doctor
1. Is the game installed path the same as the one in the registry?
Me being the idiot that I am, I don't know what you mean.
Using Regedit, (Start menu, then Run..., type in REGEDIT, then press enter)
1. Navigate through the tree to find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE node under My Computer and expand it
2. Find the SOFTWARE node under that and expand it
3. The next step depends on which version of the game you're working on.
4. Find the BioWare node and expand it
5. Find the SW node and expand it
(continue with 6 below)
4. Find the LucasArtsfor the Path key value
5. Find the KotOR2 node and expand it
6. Click on the Path node and look at the value assigned to it
The value is where the game should
be installed and is what Kotor Tool uses to determine where the dialog.tlk and other files are.
be C:/Program Files/LucasArts/SWKotOR
in your case. If not adjust it to match.