View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 03:45 AM   #90
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
^^^^
Carodej, when posting a larger block of text like you had, please seperate things into mini-paragraphs, one per thought, it is somewhat headache inducing trying to read larger blocks of text. I'll do it for you this time to give you an example.

About the mod, I do appreciate your input, but I have no desire to go back and revise this mod, it is just as I needed it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carodej
So my real issue here is that of the appearance of progress. As I go along in the game, I look forward to finding better goodies, learning new feats, gaining new force powers, improving my skills, etc. So with your cool items, after I receive them I have less to look forward too.
Well that is a way of looking at it, but I found no reasoning to place them anywhere but the Exile's room on the Harbringer, as this is where your items are in the game. Besides I use the items I find on my NPC's anyway!

And if you want more Sith to attack you, Prime has a Assassin to Dark Jedi Conversion mod you might want to check out.

Thanks for the compliments, and welcome to the forums!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 12-31-2005 at 04:56 AM.
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,