View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 07:45 PM   #1418
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da
Oh wow! The site looks great!

And hey, thanks for the linkage, but it really wasn't necessary. My site is kinda a hodge-podge of stuff and not strictly related to KotOR & TSL. My feelings won't be hurt if you remove it...

or, If you'd rather just link to the Maps download page, I have scripted my site to load seperate URL page calls within my frameset even if it's called from outside the main index (gotta keep it pretty.. hehehe):

http://www.jumpstationz.com/KotorToolMaps/

If you use that link, users will be taken directly to Fred's Maps, but still retain my frameset (no messed up background or missing navigation calls). This way, users won't feel obligated to browse through my site if they don't want to

Again though, thanks for the consideration.. and the site looks fantastic! Great job MacLeodCorp!
In a few seconds, I will be sending Fred the pages. I had to change colors and such. The original site was not falling apart. Fred is trying to edit the site, so he can update it smoothly. Unfortunatly, the HTML (Tables) are conflicting with his PHP. However, that will not be a problem. After I send him the current set, I will send Fred a template with nothing inside. Therefore, he may be able to find another solution.

I am just honored to help him out.

I have one tiny thing to take care of, and then the pages will be sent off...

8:06
And it is off to Fred...

Last edited by MacLeodCorp; 12-31-2005 at 08:06 PM.
The Source is offline   you may: quote & reply,