View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 12:27 PM   #1435
rgdelta

Error with new version

BTW Tetra with the new version the new maps bfd from the maps installer and the maps downloaed from the new site when ever I try to extract for the module editor I get the following error message

Quote:
Cannot find the assembly MapInfo Generator
Version=1.0.2103.15866, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Under details it says this

Quote:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationExceptio n: Cannot find the assembly MapInfo Generator, Version=1.0.2103.15866, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Bin aryAssemblyInfo.GetAssembly()
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Obj ectReader.GetType(BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, String name)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Obj ectMap..ctor(String objectName, String[] memberNames, BinaryTypeEnum[] binaryTypeEnumA, Object[] typeInformationA, Int32[] memberAssemIds, ObjectReader objectReader, Int32 objectId, BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, SizedArray assemIdToAssemblyTable)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Obj ectMap.Create(String name, String[] memberNames, BinaryTypeEnum[] binaryTypeEnumA, Object[] typeInformationA, Int32[] memberAssemIds, ObjectReader objectReader, Int32 objectId, BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, SizedArray assemIdToAssemblyTable)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__B inaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryObjectWit hMapTyped record)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__B inaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryHeaderEnu m binaryHeaderEnum)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__B inaryParser.Run()
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Obj ectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Bin aryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at kotor_tool.frmMapInfoStatus.ReadMapInfoFile()
at kotor_tool.frmMain.cmiExtractForModuleEditing_Clic k(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at kotor_tool.frmMain.btnExtractForModuleEditing_Clic k(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage (Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(M essage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I uninstalled the old version and installed the new version downloaded the maps from your new site and the bfd installer and the maps are in my maps directory. This happens when I select the module rim and do extract for module editing or if I select Show maps supported under tools.

Ok I download the mapinfo.bfd file the manual one and now it works sorry about taking up your time.

Last edited by Fred Tetra; 01-02-2006 at 03:27 PM.
rgdelta is offline   you may: quote & reply,