View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 01:58 AM   #3
DSbr-FlashRam
Banned

Quote:
We didnt get around to a NF though I noticed.
We can NF. You didn't ask for it. Since in that other thread you were going off about how "TRUE SKILL IS FORCE" and "THE ONLY REASON SOMEONE WOULDN'T USE FORCE IS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD AT IT" I figured it wasn't your bag.

Quote:
Running away during duel isnt a duel, LOL. You know how you stand to duel NF? Your supposed to fight the same with force not run away an hide when your low cause you spent your force wrong.
That makes no sense dude. You can't just make up insane honor rules. Nobody tells Fatal1ty in CPL matches that "DOOD U CANT RUN AND GET HEALTH WTF U CANT HIDE". That's not the way competition matches are played. Anything goes dude. I won't play with your honor rules. I'm going to do anything that I feel gives me an advantage to win. It's not my fault you are a stupid gamer who can't adapt to simple gaming strategy 101.

Quote:
Chasing someone thats running away waiting for their force to regen is ridiculous, thats why you turn regen up, then drain becomes less of a factor an makes it actually interesting. Im not saying make regen 0 but somewhere inbetween.
Eh, I was lightside. You were darkside. Drain wasn't a factor. I beat you pretty easily.

Quote:
Default regen doesnt exist anymore because the players in 1.02 evovled beyond the default setting.
You mean you changed the settings so you could simply spam instead of having to think about when you used force. Honestly now, is it that hard to keep in mind the amount of force used by each force power and conserving it accordingly? It was quite hilarious when you would pull 5 times in a row (using all of your force) and then standing there like an idiot as I finished you easily.

Quote:
Absorb using gunners are unbalanced UNLESS you turn force regen up, Period.
dude, all you did in the full weapon match was try to rage + dfa me and push over and over. This is ridiculous. You're a newbie. You're not on my level, wtf....as I told you in the game, i've played against ragers who actually had skill and intelligence...your dip ship attempt at raging had no chance of success. You guys think you own because you run around owning newbies who don't even know enough to patch the game. You are a horrible gamer dude.

Quote:
nor have I played default regen in years.
Think about what you are saying here. I've played 1.02 saber FF for a total of three weeks. You've played it a total of...what...4 or 5 years? And you're telling me that you can't defeat a newb at 1.02 on the LEGIT DEFAULT SETTINGS? That's just a flat out lack of skill man. I'm a newb at 1.02 saber FF and I beat you at it. This proves several things. 1) i'm a better gamer than you are. 2) you are not very skilled 3) saber FF in 1.02 is absurdly easy and the skill cap is very low. I beat you at your own gametype. Now you are saying that you need to tweak a bunch of settings on top of that to be able to beat a newbie? Come on now.

Quote:
No one plays with default because its FLAWED.
the legit setting seemed perfectly fine to me as I was beating your ass on it.

Quote:
We played with regen at default(Your setttings)
Those aren't "my settings". Those are the settings as determined by Raven and as used by every major ladder and tournament in the history of JK2.

Quote:
now play me with my settings.
Ok. But i'm not going to play by your honor rules. I'm still going to play intelligently. SOZ DOOD!!! but i'm not going to just stand there while you want to drain me. Just because that's what you and your idiot friends do doesn't mean that's what i'm going to do. That's just flat out stupid jk2 gaming. I'll still win dude. Then you'll find something else to complain about, probably my tactics. Here is the thing man....your game is saber FF...but you really can't play it, since you have to tweak the settings. I'm totally confident i'm still going to beat you on tweaked non-legit regen because you're just a stupid player. Now, on MY gametype....full weapon, it doesn't matter what you want to tweak i'm still going to rape you beyond all belief.
DSbr-FlashRam is offline   you may: