View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 07:38 AM   #1447
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Current Game: Viking Warrior Poets
Fred, I hate to add to the list of things to check up on and fix but erm ... whenever I click to download the latest version of Kotor Tool it gives me the following message:

Quote:
Either a referer was not sent or it was from another domain. The attempt has been logged and action will be taken if necessary.

Please be aware that download applications that hide referers, such as GetRight, GoZilla! and Download Accelerator Plus, will prevent you from downloading files here.

It is recommended that you disable the download managers and use your browsers in-built downloader.
The strangest thing is that I'm not using a download manager or accelerator. In an attempt to get the latest version I told Kotor Tool to check fo updates but it couldn't find any - I suppose that is obvious because it is still linking to the old site. I was just wondering about what could be done to resolve the issue. But as always, Fred, those maps look like fantastic work! How did you come up with that name anyway ... unless it is your real name. I'm just curious as to if it has any meaning.
Pavlos is offline   you may: quote & reply,