View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 10:18 PM   #142
StaffSaberist
DECEPTION IS FINISHED! :D

Location: The United States of America... and damn proud of it!
Quote:
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Jedi Outcast (and JA) are the only games I seem to return to, and it's nice to see theres a still a JK community.
There will always be a JK community. It is, after all, such a great series.

Quote:
That's too bad. I bought Knights of the Old Republic, but stopped playing it only partway into the game because it was boring. Having no direct control over the character takes away much of the enjoyment of playing despite how good the story may be.
I like KotOR personally, but if you don't like the RPG, that's fine. I like 'em both. And KotOR's storylines are excellent.

Quote:
JA had a stunted story but great gameplay. JO had a great story and great gameplay.
Hit the nail on the head. I thought JA had an OK storyline, but JO had a much better one. It was a lot more like a true First Person Shooter. Though I was confused at first, since I got JO after JA.

Quote:
That's what I'd like to buy and play, a Star Wars game, set after the movies, where the player controls a Jedi ala Jedi Knight, with an original story or one gleaned from the Jedi Academy or New Jedi Order books.
As Kyle said on Yavin: Yes!

There was only one thing I didn't like about JO. You know how when sound is an mp3, the sound is distorted? Well, you can pick up the mp3 distortion in JO but not JA. The one fault I have with JO.

Deception, the best SP level-set in the world, is done! Get it here!
"Query: What is it you wish, fat one?" - HK-47 at his best
I have begun modding TSL. Check it out here. and My Fanfic
StaffSaberist is offline   you may: quote & reply,