View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 08:44 PM   #154
Good Sir Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Smaug
There is no need of proof....
Actually, yes you do need proof when you make statements like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Smaug
JK is history..

I certainly hope not and I really don't think so. There will be another, after all the hype around BF2 and like dies off...they'll come back.....just like how Hollywood came back to the oldies. They're a sure seller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffSaberist
It's not that. More likely that they get more money off of Galaxies' latest expansion pack, or the much-rumored KotOR III. Or off of BF II. They don't care about who plays their games. It's all $$$ to them. Follow the money... JK series isn't making as much moolah as they'd like. I do some minor businesswork, and I have seen ideas that lasted for a long time dropped because they don't make money.
Now this is a very plausible explanation and I could see this happening. Then again I think we may be a little pessimistic on this subject. Perhaps they won't release a new JK next year, the year after or maybe a few after that though I'm confident they will come out with a new "JK-esque" game eventually (not KOTOR III).

Then again, this could be blind optimism...it's purely conjecture though I find it hard to believe that they won't come out with another "pretend to be a Jedi" game.
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,