Perhaps a Bonus Galactic Conquest mode- Death Star/Death Star 2 Rampage.
Pilot Either Death Star Across the map, Destroying or Conquering PLanets. But Be Careful, The Rebels could have a clever trick.......
Basically you choose where the Death Star Goes (You Start at your Base Planet) And when you Arrive at A Planet it will say- Press (Whatever button) To Deatroy this Planet or Press (Whatever button) To Conquer.
IF YOU PICK DESTROY PLANET
1. You Control the Death Star. Yes. Thats Right, YOU.
2. Its a Space Battle. Only you can Pick wether to fly a ship to stop the rebels from activating ROGUE SQUADRON or stay on the death star.
SHIP CONTROLS-(Same as BF2)
DEATH STAR CONTROLS
- Planet destroying Superlaser
- Bye Bye Planet!
- Only Available after a short period of time.
Secondary primary Fire
- Weaker Superlaser
- You Go into a view mode, target a capital ship and BOOM! take out a Cruiser! Instantly Available
- Slowish Recharge Rate Cannot destroy planet. One false move and Accidentally hit a stardestroyer.
- Send out stardestroyers and TIES
- Quick and effective for destroying enemy ships.
Secondary Secondary Fire
-TurboLasers (When Rogue squadron Appear near surface) otherwise extra garrison of Star destroyers.
- (Turbolasers) Can Destroy Rogue Squadron Attack
(Star Destroyers) Can destroy enemies.
-(TurboLasers) Not very accurate.
(Star Destroyers) Limited amount
If you destroy a set amount of enemies, the Death Star Is Cleared to fire. A Push of the Button and BOOM!
IF YOU PICK CONQUER
1. Basic Battlefront Ground Battle.
2. 'nuff said.
I hope you like my idea!