View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 04:45 AM   #94
mrdefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWhyNot
Thought you'd like to know that the download link at pcgamemods is apparently broken. When I try to download the new version 1.8 from there, I get the following error message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /core/18305/ on this server.

Fortunately, I was able to download it from your website. Thanks for all your work on this great mod.
Thanks for letting me know Sadly there's nothing I can really do about that, but the download previously worked so I'm assuming it will work again at some point in the (hopefully) near future... But that's what personal websites are for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safefire
Just downloaded 1.8. I'm a long time user (since 1.3 or something). Anyway, a really cool addition to this mod would be a function to open the nearest door, as I am right now in khoonda, wanting to access the locked off rooms. (Yes, I am aware that there is a mod in existence that does that, but only for khoonda). So, a universal door opener would be really cool.
I'm glad to hear you like my modification I will definitley look into this new possibility for a feature, however at this time I am not sure when my next version will be finished... or started for that matter... suffice it to say the new year hasn't exactly started on the right foot over here... However, I will be adding the next version to my modification section on my website when I start working on it, with the planed features for that version.

mrdefender is offline   you may: quote & reply,