View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 11:33 PM   #51
shaded6
Rookie

yeah Sidious did have that whole deception look in his eyes when he addressed anakin to help him, like, he knew what he was doing. kind of strange, even facing death he still tried to convert anakin to the dark side (just like the situation when Plagueis taught everything to his apprentice and the apprentice killed Plagueis in his sleep). what if anakin let him die? lol, he would have been ****ed out of a lot of things, including his role in A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, lol. not the same acter ofcourse, but the same character. if that happened we wouldnt even be having this conversation. i'm glad we are though.

remember the first appearance of the Emperor in A New Hope? he looked like he wore glasses. lol. anyways.

it was probably a wise decision for Yoda to walk away, admitting there might not be anything else he could do, even though, knowing that he MIGHT be able to defeat Sidious, he used his oppurtunity to remember the ways of the Jedi:

"You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive." A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack." Master Yoda

this could speak louder; admitting that he was balanced enough to consider the ultimate reality in things and that situation(the good from the bad), peaceful because his decision was influenced by how he thinks; using the force, passive because he cant get over confident and rush into a fight without balance, knowledgeable because he considers all things and defensive because he stands for what he thinks it True; never having to attack but proving that he doesnt have to if he is attacked. Master Yoda was wise.

i can see Plagueis in Sidious, even though i really dont know much about him, i can see the quotes Darth Terros put up towards the beginning of the post, influencing how Sidious was. isnt this how its suppossed to be, unless you disagree with your Master and end up killing him for whatever reason? we learn from our Masters point of veiw and use it to kill him, lol. the Sith are ruthless.

seth

"there is darkness in you Jedi Knight, i can feel it...."
shaded6 is offline   you may: