View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 03:23 PM   #66
shaded6
Rookie

but the power was never proven to exist, especially if Sidious was actually Plagueis' apprentice. in the movie, Revenge of the Sith, Palpetine only admits that Plagueis knew the power, not that Palpetine was his apprentice or was taught the power. ofcourse he couldnt tell anakin that at the time, but he never told anakin that he was Plagueis' apprentice at all after he became Darth Vader; or if he {Sidious} even had that power.

why would Sidious talk about a power he did not know; reguardless of trying to convert anakin, why would it be a subject if he truely did not know the ability?

man, i can feel this **** in my bones! now i think i can grasp the idea of the dark side and how it consumes you; because it engulfs you to the point you give into it. (control yourself)

sorry: writing all this **** gets me excited. i kind of want to go conquer a system or something.....

Darth Terros: i offered this of Astrotoy7 and she never responded but i want to offer you the same thing;

lets elaborate together and take over the galaxy.....the old fashioned Sith way.

seth

"there is darkness in you Jedi Knight, i can feel it...."
shaded6 is offline   you may: