View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 08:37 PM   #97
CaptainWhyNot
Rookie

Current Game: World of Warcraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdefender
You can access the hakpad thru my wrist console too, by going to the intergrated mods section in "additional options", you'll need to have the hak pad item in your inventory (like you would need my wrist console in your inventory to access my wrist console mod thru chainz's hak pad)
But, I'd have to wear the wrist console for that, right? When I use the hak pad to access your wrist console, I don't have to be wearing anything special for it to work (a great feature).

Quote:
Version 1.9 will be able to open the nearest door and unlock it if needed.
Sounds cool.

Quote:
I scrolled thru all the scripts from kotor 2 to find 3 of them to figgure out how to do it. Then I realised that Darth333's armband had the sources for the scripts
Heh, yeh, it's frustrating when you realize that you didn't need to do something that you already did. I've done that my share of times writing software.

Quote:
Wow. First Time for everything I guess lol. Never saw someone post a link to a topic, in that same topic.
Well, just being thorough, you know, in case somebody finds the message with a search, it's quoted in another thread somehow, or any other way other than by reading the thread. Besides, it's also a quick link back to the top.
CaptainWhyNot is offline   you may: quote & reply,