Actually deathstar have narrow corridors which would help, but you die easily.
So I suggest the following:
1) be on normal, so the aiming aid kicks in. (I think it might help but I played elite getting them)
2) Aim at, or slightly above the head. Forget about bursts, spray them in full at groups of people, strafe slightly all the way.
3) find a place near a health+ammo droid.
4) GCW is generally a better era for awards, cause in CW commanders/droidekas are harder to kill and may sometimes ruin your streak.
5) good maps, Jedi temple... be rebel and do it in the huge hallway.