View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 01:45 AM   #54
RobQel-Droma
Blah

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffe -mkb-
Hmm, odd. Which game type were you playing when this happened?
As I remember, both were pit fights. The on where they got stuck up in the spectator ring was against the Ubese, the other where they were in the wall was with Queen Talia and the Royal Guard. I don't remember them being up there at the start, but it took me a while to figure out what was going on so I might have missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffe -mkb-
Huh? Strange, I've never experienced any problems with saving and reloading in the middle of a fight. What kind of match type where you fighting when this happened?
The first one was a pit fight against the Jedi Strike Team, and the second was in the middle of the Guantlet Battle against the dark Jedi (the one that Ajuur gives you). It might have been other problems, because during the Guantlet battle one I lost my party members, had a wierd party selection screen message, crashed, etc. (I already asked about this issue in another thread a little bit ago). But the other game, against the Strike Team, wasn't affected at all like this, and didn't give me this message. My party members and I just reloaded into the arena and there was no one there.

BTW, maybe you could make a computer panel that gives the option to abort the match from inside the arena or something - just a thought. And on other question I wanted to ask, how come you can choose for you to watch a fight with the "Dark Lords of the Sith" and "Remnants of the Jedi Council", but you can't fight them yourself?
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,