Thread: new rpg
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 01:13 PM   #2066
KingCheez
that didnt last because i

The robot looked at the dock. "Incorrect heat signal, isolating original trace."

Vernon dived out of the stump, followed by Dart, looking at the beast holding Eva, and now plunging its hand down for Matt.

"Damn! We're too late!" Vernon yelled.

Dart looked up in awe at the robotic beast, dropping the Kitty-Ferret with his mouth agape. The kitty-ferret stood next to his leg, as D'Artagan's eyes turned a bright white, pupilless and evil as the robot snatched up Matt.

"PREPARING NEUTRALIZATION OF TARGETS," the robot growled. "ALL CIVILLIANS ARE ON PRIORITY HIGH."

D'artagan stared up at it, running up to it, jumping into the air.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Vernon screamed, as Dart ran up ridges on its leg, jumping onto its arm, liberating Matt and Eva. The beast brought its hand up to its face, examining the young boy, who jumped directly at it, crushing its face in, jumping back onto its arm quickly.

"NEW THREAT: PRIORITY MAXIMUM."

D'Artagan proceeded to make a leap of faith, onto the robot's head, and from there, he lifted into the air, and unleashed thousands of psychic spears into the robot's head. The robot screeched, beginning to wave from side to side. D'Artagan was flung off, trying to neutralize his velocity, to no avail. He fell into the burning dock.

"Oh CHRIST!" Vernon yelled, running over to the dock, as the robot screeched and fell backwards, obliterating the docking station for the bathosphere.

KingCheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,