View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 01:11 AM   #6
Good Sir Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurgan
Obviously, but then for all we knew he was posting from a different computer (work, school) than the one he can use for gaming.
Correct, how silly of me.

Quote:
I don't see how this is one of my "personal stabs." It's well known that "honor codes" exist in both JK2 and JA online communities. I was merely pointing out that fact, and wondering if he "stupid codes" he meant "stupid (honor) codes" which would be a valid enough assumption. His post was rather ambigious in any case. If he had said "stupid rules" that would have been more clear.
Kurgan, Kurgan, Kurgan. Please look at what you wrote right there and tell me it's not spin. I particularly like this rationalization....

Quote:
....I was merely pointing out that fact, and wondering if he "stupid codes" he meant "stupid (honor) codes" which would be a valid enough assumption.....

All I did was enter: "kurgan" and "honor"

Into the search and I found some interesting tid bits.....

Quote:
Don't tell me you were one of those folks who felt that "Honorable gameplay" trumped all... 'cause if you are then this discussion is over.
thread

Quote:
....It's the "honor" people who are unsportsmanlike when they get killed and then whine "oh, but you didn't REALLY win, because I was typing/had my saber down/you forgot to bow/you used a cheap power or move I couldn't counter." It's the honor people who are unsportsmanlike when they ban/votekick somebody for beating them fair and square according to the rules Raven built into the game.......
thread

Quite a rant... are you sure that ALL honor players are like that? How about those three that 'respected' you?

Quote:
"Honor" players are basically being elitest snobs, by saying their highly limited choice of play method is the only one, and anyone who disagrees isn't a true player/fan of the series. What a load of BS............With my rant out of the way, the thing that kept me going with JK2 was CTF..............
thread

Biased maybe?

Oh here's a good one, you even started your own thread.

Quote:
.....It struck me recently, as I was watching the Star Wars films, by George Lucas and LucasFilm, that the Jedi in it have a lot to learn about "honor," a concept throughly mastered by this community of gamers.....
thread

Oh how cute, I love it how you send these people to hell and have them enjoy the trip.....funny stuff.

You can find more of your rants on the honor community simply by clicking HERE

Gosh ya know I really hate being nitpicky about things though it kind of rubs me the wrong way when I encounter spin like this:

Quote:
...I was merely pointing out that fact, and wondering if he "stupid codes" he meant "stupid (honor) codes" which would be a valid enough assumption.
pahleezz
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,