View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 03:51 PM   #43
Buzz1978
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedra36
Why not the Ebon Hawk? I mean the Millenium Falcon was in 4-6, wasn't it?
Yes, but it's Han Solo's ship at all and he's piloting it in 4&5 and in 6 his friends are using it (he only used it to get off Tatooine IIRC). In K1 the Ebon Hawk belonged to Revan. In K2 there's a big *?* how Kreia and her companions/crew/whatever get ahold of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not strictly against getting the Ebon Hawk again, but if it happens it should be without *?*. Let's say I'm the sort of guy, wo doesn't care about major plotholes as long as they look like they are supposed to be, but who is annoyed everytime in a movie when people leave a cab without paying or even closing the door...

Quote:
Maybe we could get a more sleek one, instead of a transport carrier thingy
Ok, I would go for that. But being a Jedi you're always low on funds, so you would either have to steal it (like the Ebon Hawk, hmm...) or you're just a passenger ... and we come back to the idea of the princess who is always busy changing her clothes and hairstyle...

Quote:
and then it seems Atton just blurted out his whole life story and never had anything else to say...
I always disliked that...

Quote:
I would like more dialouge options, preferably as many as K1 had. But I would want them to have more character like TSL had.
I agree on the dialogue options but I'd prefer even more... More character in TSL? I would call it at least even.

Quote:
Korriban was ugly because it was blown up lol. But, I am 98% sure since the 1st and 2nd one were hinting about the True Sith, they will definitely go there.
Why? Korriban is evil and it's the place the first fallen Jedi went to, but it's got nothing to do with the true sith.

Quote:
I guess I am kind of getting to see why Revan and the Exile would not be "yours" anymore, but how would you deal with the plotholes?
see above Seriously, I tried to make up a plot in the "What would be the beggining of your version of the KOTOR 3 story?"-thread which (in my eyes) takes up pretty much all of the major loose ends.

On the other hand, when TSL was published it was meant to be finished and there were no plans (only the possibility) for a sequel let alone a story for it. So I wouldn't bet on all the loose ends (or what we call loose ends) being taken care of...

Quote:
I want to finish the love storylines, I want it to be epic. >.>
I admit I really enjoyed the lovestories in K1, even the one with Carth while playing as female (being male in RL and all), so I'd like to see K1-like lovestories in K3. But what is there to finish? I'd go for the epic-thing though...
Buzz1978 is offline   you may: quote & reply,