View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 06:19 PM   #48
Buzz1978
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedra36
@Buzz1978 Since I am a forum noob and don't know how to paste parts of your conversation and then write my response like you did mine, I will just do it like this.
I don't know if there's a better way but I just hit "quote/reply" and copy&paste the quote-tags.

Quote:
Onto the next thing, well perhaps in Korriban they could find some teachings from the True Sith?
I still think Korriban has no connection to the true sith since it refers to the first fallen Jedi. I have no problem with an appearance of Korriban though as long as they make it good.

Quote:
Another thing, Revan and the Exile now that I think about it could be yours because you could just make them as you make your own char. in char. customization.
The look is the least of the problems IMHO. What you can't customize is the character that everyone has in mind if he/she thinks of Revan or the Exile. If they become NPCs the personal image you have of them will definitely collide with the image which is made by the developers.

Quote:
Buzz, the love storyline has not been completed.
What you actually want to see is a happy end.

Quote:
For Atton: Does he ever realize that he is not a fool and tries to pursue the Exile? Does he ever tell her he loves her?
I don't think he sees himself as a fool and going after the Exile? Now that would be foolish.

Quote:
Carth and Bastila: They are both waiting for their love, and they deserve to be re-united.
They might deserve it but concerning the story so far I find it most unlikely to happen. The unknown regions are a really bad place at all.
Buzz1978 is offline   you may: quote & reply,