View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 07:03 PM   #50
Phaedra36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
I still think Korriban has no connection to the true sith since it refers to the first fallen Jedi. I have no problem with an appearance of Korriban though as long as they make it good.
Ok fine,lets have a whole slew of new planets. I get kinda tired of re-visiting the same ones anyway.

Quote:
The look is the least of the problems IMHO. What you can't customize is the character that everyone has in mind if he/she thinks of Revan or the Exile. If they become NPCs the personal image you have of them will definitely collide with the image which is made by the developers.
True, but many people want them at least major parts of the storyline but not party members. So, it is still going to collide anyway unless they are just mentioned. But then it is going to be sucky when you come and Revan and the Exile have already mysteriously left. They just can't be dead or have moved on without your 3rd character. I guess the only way to really solve it is to not play as a 3rd character and have like 2 different versions one with the Exile and one with Revan?

Quote:
What you actually want to see is a happy end.
That's what Star Wars movies are all about though. Even though a few people had to die, there was a happy ending at the end. >.>

Quote:
I don't think he sees himself as a fool and going after the Exile? Now that would be foolish.
Kreia says at the end if you are a girl pc,"Well, did he ever love me?" "I think you know the answer to this Exile, I know as well as he knows that he is a fool and could never offer you anything." So, why wouldn't he want to keep the love going between the F exile and him?

Quote:
They might deserve it but concerning the story so far I find it most unlikely to happen. The unknown regions are a really bad place at all.
Why not? People do crazy things for love. I would want to help out the person I loved instead of twiddling my thumbs, waiting for them to come home. Carth/Bastila could get pissed at how long Revan is taking and decide to take the matters into their own hands and find out what has happened to him/her. That's the only logical explanation in my mind.

Btw.. thanks Buzz! I am not a forum n00b anymore hehe.
Phaedra36 is offline   you may: quote & reply,