View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 02:56 AM   #10
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Hrm, I seem to recall one scene where the glove may come off and that being the cutscene between levels 2 and 3 of JK when Kyle's on the medbed. It's too late and I don't feel like installing it atm to see that. I did find some WotC bio stuff on her and it mentions nothing of the sort, nor does it mention it in her RPG stats. It's a lengthier article and still mentions nothing of the sort.

It did mention several incidents I'm unfamiliar with in it that may or may not have been mentioned in other EU. This was confused me the most:

Quote:
Adventure Seed: Jedi Search

In the aftermath of the Yuuzhan Vong War, Kyle Katarn went searching for clues about the Sith. He has yet to return. In response, Jan Ors and Jedi Master Mara Jade Skywalker have put together a crack team of heroes consisting of Alpha Blue agents and Jedi Knights to find Kyle. Eventually heading out into the region called the Cloak of the Sith, the heroes find Kyle held captive by the cyborg Jedi Daye Azur-Jamin, who has been twisted to the Dark Side by an evil Force-user. The heroes must free Kyle and attempt to turn Azur-Jamin back to the light. Whether they succeed or are instead forced to kill him, the cyborg reveals information that is truly shocking: There is a dangerous Force-strong Yuuzhan Vong loose in the galaxy, and judging from her powers, it is clear that she has a master . . .
That never happened, did it? I never finished the NJO. I don't hate it, but I certainly didn't love it enough to ever get through them all. If that is the case, why the **** is Kyle out looking for clues about the Sith again?! Didn't he learn his lesson the last time in MotS?

EDIT - Found a bit more in Kyle's bio on the WotC site.

Quote:
While in Imperial Remnant space, Kyle heard a rumor that the Sith had possibly survived all these years after Endor. Due to his personal experience with mysterious Sith magic on Drommund Kaas, Kyle took it upon himself to investigate after the invasion, following clues from Ord Sedra in the Clacis Sector to Yaga Minor, and finally striking out into the region known as the Cloak of the Sith. There's been no word from Kyle for some time, and it's feared that he's succumbed to the same fate as the Jedi Daye Azur-Jamin, who inexplicably disappeared during the Yuuzhan Vong War.
Astro Edit - Ive gotten rid of that url for "It" - what the heck was that !

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.

Last edited by Astrotoy7; 02-12-2006 at 05:25 AM.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,