View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 01:11 PM   #56
Phaedra36
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
One could say that the unknown regions are such a badass place, that being a powerful Jedi is just the lower limit to keep alive there. In TSL Kreia said about Tulak Hord he was one of the last (in the known regions?) great lightsaberfighters and by comparison "we" would be like children playing with toys. It could be done without the amnesia/cut off the force stuff but it would look a bit clumsy at any rate.
I think no idea will be perfect for #3 because of the predicament they have set themselves into. But, I think this is a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
Who else if not Obsidian? Pretty much everything else out there is realtime now, would you want *that* for K3?
God no, I would suck lol. Also Buzz, if there is a doomed ending people are going to be wanting #4 like I said in a previous thread. So there either has to be a happy ending and a doomed one, or Obsidian should prepare for #4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
Doesn't work. The exile just isn't the type to go out milking the chicken while the rest of the world burst into flames.
Okay, you got me. Goodbye Exile *sniff*. I hope Revan still lives though lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
I played as a girl the first time I played TSL and a couple of times afterwards. Don't know why, but women are always my first choice... But for K1 and K2 the male PCs get the better end, because they get Bastila and the Handmaiden. What woman could go for Disciple anyway? He looks like an idiot and talks like a nerd...
Ok, I could compromise Atton seeing himself as a fool, as long it is complimentary.
Don't worry, I like Atton. In fact, he is one of my favorite Kotor characters and I hope he is in the 3rd one with a lot more dialouge lines lol. As for Disciple, I was like.."Oh..my..god. He's so ugly!" Also, I was like.."Noooo!" when Kreia told me that the Disciple loved my character. I didn't even speak to him >.>. He should have felt like a fool, not Atton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
I disagree. Only because they are leaders doesn't mean they *have* to have followers - the motives of the Exiles' party members to follow him were all a bit insane if you ask me. Plus the whole true-sith-in-the-unknown-regions-leave-your-party-behin-thing sounds like a one-(wo)man-show for me.
Okay, it DOES sound like it but I am sure Obsidian would follow the last two formats which includes 10 different playable characters. So either way it won't be a one-(wo)man show because you would have other people to party with you. So I still would like to have some Kotor I and II characters, not just a whole new cast again o.0. P.S. You almost got me on that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
There are the things you want to do and the things you realize in need to be done.

Edit: Just heard Ani DiFrancos "Swan Dive" and somehow it fits perfectly:
'cuz i don't care if they eat me alive
i've got better things to do than survive
i've got a memory of your warm skin in my hand
and i've got a vision of blue sky and dry land
As long as there is closure between every main member whether it is Carth, Bastila, Atton, etc. I don't mind. It can be good or bad, but I want to see their stories with the Exile or Revan come to an end you know? All I want is good role-play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
The battle should take place in the known regions IMO. And BTW taking the battle to the true sith instead of responding to their attack is the sith type of thinking.
Are you calling me a Sith? Well I already am a girl..LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz1978
Are you sure,we're ready for such a relationship?
Rofl.
Phaedra36 is offline   you may: quote & reply,