View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 03:07 PM   #57
Buzz1978
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedra36
Also Buzz, if there is a doomed ending people are going to be wanting #4 like I said in a previous thread. So there either has to be a happy ending and a doomed one, or Obsidian should prepare for #4.
The actual question is if they bring an end to the Revan/Exile story (I'm not even sure that K3 will be the Revan/Exile sequel most people here expect it to be). A doomed ending like "your opponents prevail and you get a smackbottom" wouldn't work anyway, because to some degree you *have* to win.
And BTW if K3 gets good, people are going to want K4 anyway.

Quote:
Okay, it DOES sound like it but I am sure Obsidian would follow the last two formats which includes 10 different playable characters.
Of course they will. I just think it makes little sense to let the main plot take place in the unknown regions with party and all because it would raise the question why Revan and the Exile had to go there alone.

Quote:
P.S. You almost got me on that one!
I promise to try harder next time ... or at least I would if I knew what it was I almost got you with...

Quote:
It can be good or bad, but I want to see their stories with the Exile or Revan come to an end you know?
Since most people seem to want that, chances are good.

Quote:
Are you calling me a Sith?
No, I don't believe in extremes. Crazy or misdirected at most...
Seriously, I really don't want to see the PC or "allied" NPCs start the war, it would just be evil.
Buzz1978 is offline   you may: quote & reply,