View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 07:23 AM   #64
Buzz1978
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedra36
Because that is where Kreia says the true war is at, is in these shadowed places
It's all a matter of perspective (as the old ObiWan stated all truths are). It doesn't necessarily mean that it's where the battle takes places just that the war will be decided there. We can't even be sure what Kreia meant (or that she even told the truth - since manipulating is like a habit for her). Not much (if any) of her statements are really straight.

Quote:
and the True Sith are way better than the regular Sith, and yada yada.
They might just be different... in fact we don't know anything about the nature of this threat.

Quote:
Kreia says that it is part of the exile's destiny to journey out into the Outer Rim..
The unknown regions are beyond the Outer Rim. In case you didn't knew you visited the Outer Rim frequently while playing K1 and K2. To be precise only Kashyyk, Nar Shaddaa (both Mid Rim) Manaan and Onderon (both Inner Rim) are *not* Outer Rim Worlds...

Quote:
Now Buzz, it is become Revan was Revan and he would have took allies with him/her but probably felt like he/she was so badass that he could take it all.
I doubt it. Either LS or DS, Revan should be smart enough to know what he/she is cabable of. I still think it's something nobody expect someone so powerful or so special as the Exile can help with. And Kreia stated Revan "did something terrible, he/she wanted to put an end to."

Quote:
Yes to every Jedi/Sith that know the way, so people that have been on Korriban and Malachor probably do know the way.
I lay more weight on the "who can be sent" thing because it holds some mysterious type of explanation why Revan went alone and why in all that time only the Exile is capable to follow.

Quote:
I imagine it won't be a huge amount anyway, for the Ebon Hawk can only hold so many people so..
But all these people have to be somehow special above the former passengers?

Quote:
I am rambling now, but do you see my point?
I'm not sure... But I'm pretty sure we're all intertwining the things we want with the things that would work properly (even if we try not to)...
Buzz1978 is offline   you may: quote & reply,