View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 07:52 AM   #86
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Saw Big Moma's House 2...wait, scratch that. Was dragged to Big Moma's House 2. All I can really say is, it surpassed expectations considring my expectations for the film were as low as could possibly be. To be fair, it had a few laughs and it didn't take itself too seriously. I won't go into too many details, but I give it a 2 out of 5, which is two more than I expected to give it.

EDIT
No point in double posting. Just been to see Aeon Flux. Well, half of it, I never walk out of a movie I've paid to see, but as I have this movie pass thing, I found the movie to be less a waste of my money and more a waste of my time. I won't go into details because there's so much I can say about this movie and it wouldn't even scratch the surface of how bad it is, so I won't try. But i'll put it this way, I've seen plenty of bad movies in my time, but none of them have actually annoyed my like this one. I know that a lot of you will go and see this out of curiosity now, even if you expect it to be bad, you think it's one of those films that you have to see just to say that you saw it, word to the wise, please don't, it may result in a sequel.

Last edited by Joshi; 02-19-2006 at 12:39 PM.
Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,