Thread: Ennio Morricone
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 12:40 PM   #3
VampireNaomi
was a dog in earlier life

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Anyway, I better stop here, for I'll turn this into a Western films discussion if I get the chance.
Why not? We've had worse subjects in the past and I like reading your opinions.

Sadly, I can't really contribute anything since westerners are one genre I simply couldn't care less about. I find them boring and, since I symphatize with native Americans, most of the time they make me want to build a time machine, go back in time and kill all Europeans with their houlier than thou attitude before they go and destroy other cultures. Feeling angry enough to kill so many people is not very productive, so I avoid wild west movies all together.

However, I love 'Blazing Saddles'. That's brilliance. And last Friday I saw 'Back to the Future III'. I also saw the one in which Elvis played the guy whose mother was a native American and father a white guy.

... why is everyone laughing at me? What do you mean these movies are pathetic compared to the classics you're talking about?

"Oho, my sainted aunt, have I become a victim of brain fever, the curse of academia...?" -- Jonathan Crane

Sweet As Mango: Nick/Olivia all the way!
VampireNaomi is offline   you may: quote & reply,