Old 02-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #4
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Reasons why I chose them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
1. The Plight Of Darkness by ForceFightWMe12
Set briefly after KOTOR and then after TSL, Revan, Carth, Bastila return to the help Elron, the Exile on their quest. It is well written and it is the most viewed Fanfic in LucasForums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
2. Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn by RC 1162
Mace Windu is one of the greatest Jedi Masters from the prequels. This Fanfic is set after Mace is "killed" by Sidious. It is well written and there is a suprise in the story in most Chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
3. The Adventures Of John Skywalker/Philosophy Of The Force by John Skywalker
One of the most orginal ideas for a Fanfic. A twin brother of Anakin Skywalker is brought up as a Sith. Set around The Phantom Menace and Attack Of The Clones, it shows John's Dark Side. Not much has been done on it's Sequel, but I'm expecting it to be as good as the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
4. Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous by Sabretooth
One of the first Fanfics I've read here. Set straight after Jedi Academy and Jaden falls to the Dark Side. With the help of Exar Kun's Spirit, he becomes a new, stronger Sith Lord as Darth Qollous. It is well written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
5. The Crystal Of Life by RenegadeBore
Set one thousand years after TSL, Obi-Wan's ancestor, Jor-el Kenobi, the last known Jedi Knight travels alone in the Galaxy and meets Carth's decendant, Linduu Onasi. I hope to see more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
6. Hidden Shades Of Gray by JasraLantill
Set after KOTOR and Revan has become a Jedi Knight. Revan and co have a new quest. However things aren't as they seem with their "new guests".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
7. Darth Sion: A Legacy Of Pain by DarthSion101
Darth Sion is my favourite Sith in the KOTOR series. Seeing him in a Fanfic which has been well written by another Darth Sion fan is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
8. The Mandalorian Apprentice by Reclaimer
A Mandalorian as a Jedi. I have never really thought of that. Sure there were probably Mandalorians who could feel the Force, but not actually become Jedi. Includes cameos from Characters from KOTOR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
9. Star Wars: Heart Of The Guardian by JediMaster12
JediMaster12 has done something that I have never ever done. Made up a Planet in the story. A mixture of first and third person, this is well written and has great Characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
10. The Tale Of A Jedi On Dantooine: The Day Of Doom by StaffSaberist
I chose this, because it is about a normal Jedi on Dantooine, who has fought in the battle on Dantooine during KOTOR. For once it is on a normal Jedi, not a famous one such as Revan or the Exile.

Last edited by Pottsie; 02-23-2006 at 01:31 AM.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,