View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 06:59 AM   #25
Samuel Dravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroman
A few days ago I saw the movie derived from H. P. Lovecraft's short story, Dagon. The movie was very well written and the dialogues aren't corny at all, exept the ending of the movie when it turns into a "I AM YOUR FATHER" scene. The special effects are pretty, alas, it is a low buget movie, but it captivates you, pulls you deep into the mobid imagination of H.P. Lovecraft. And I really liked the ending(s), it isn't a happy end, but it's rather original, I mean I never saw a ending like that (don't watch just the ending, watch the whole movie damn it!). Anyway I recomend it to those cult classic maniacs, horror movie lovers or H.P. Lovecraft fans, hope you like it as much as I did.
I saw that movie on the Scifi channel a while back. I thought it was pretty cool, my brother hated it. That may be because I went around saying, "DAGON! DAGON! DAGON!" for a while after that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Obi-Wan
I saw Wedding Crasher recently....greatest movie ever. The movie was so ****in' funny.
That's a great movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireNaomi
I saw Disney's "Emperor's New Groove" a few days ago and loved it. I'm a huge Disney fan in any case, but this one was delightfully different from their other movies. No romance, only one song (though I usually love the musical parts in their movies, they wouldn't have fit into this movie) and the animation was really simple and edgy. It was very funny as well and I'm sure even Disney haters might like it on some level.
That's my favorite Disney movie evar. It didn't seem to be oriented towards kids that much, strangely enough. I loved it though.

Quote:
Yes, I love Kung Pow! It cracks me up every time. Master Pa-- um, Betty, is a hilarious character.
"You will call me... BETTY!" That movie is so off the wall it's insane. GOPHERCHUCKS!

You seen any of the other shorts by Steve Oedekerk?

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,