View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 07:29 PM   #16
Dirk Pitt
Rookie

Location: On the Bridge of the Executor(im one of the guys doin nothin on the controls)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perp
...incoming transmission...

To: Commander ImperialSecurityService

Concerning: Recent conflict between our forces

Dear Commander;

It appears that during the recent uprising of the rebellion, and the continued budgetary constraints due to the new "project" Emperor Palpatine has begun (some kind of "moon"? Why is he spending trillions of credits building a moon? I have a nice moon I can sell him cheap...) that there is a shortage of credits to be distributed amoungst the Imperial Navy.

We want all the credits. There isn't enough credits for both an Imperial Defense Force and an Imperial Security Squadron. Everyone knows that the security guys carry around flashlights and don't have real badges. We, on the other hand, have real badges. And lots of guns.

In the spirit of brotherhood [we are all clones now anyway, heck, you even look like me (see avatar)]. We of the iDF will welcome your squadron into our much larger force. We all fight for the same big scary guy anyway! There are bigger fish to fight (like some guy named Solo and his giant ewok companion- Chews? Bachlavia?).

On a more serious note, very, very good games the other night! Am looking forward to testing your command prowess again soon!

...end transmission...
1. you sound really odd when you refer to this as all real, as in we are not really in a galaxy far far away.
2. It is Imperial Security Squadron
3. We will never join, we have to many members and good people
4. I love making lists of threes..

The Imperial Security Squadron at http://iss-hq.net

Last edited by Dirk Pitt; 02-27-2006 at 09:47 PM.
Dirk Pitt is offline   you may: quote & reply,