View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 01:35 AM   #24
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
The encyclopedia entries were interesting. I caught the 'the style is slow and smooth, forcing the mind to concentrate...' sentence used twice as well as a few comma/single quote issues, but no biggie. A critic can never get away with grammar mistakes.
Thanks. I had written it down, decided to use the phrase somewhere else, and copied instead of cut. As for commas and single quotes, that is what editing is for. The story is going too well to mess with minor stuff. You guys are reading it as it's written originally.

Quote:
I love the richness in the detail of cultural descriptions. I've seen blacksmithing done a fair amount, and the descriptions there are quite accurate.
I spent 11 years working at the renaissance pleasure faire in California, so I've watched a lot of smiths showing off.

Quote:
I enjoyed seeing how the Jedi started, too.
I'm looking forward to more.
Did you guys know this one thread has been viewed more than anything else I posted to date?

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile
machievelli is offline   you may: quote & reply,