View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 01:20 PM   #151
Joeİ

I would please ask you not to call my posts bull****. I used a small degree of logic in my post and cant say I ever saw anything to refute it except that my post was BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Sith
Not only is that an absurd statement, but we're all a little dumber for having read that.
If he does not know when its a human what gives him the right to kill it? as I said he needs to answer the timeline question before he can just assume things.

Quote:
Abortion is a consequence, and it has it's own negative consequences.
True enough. But I thinkt here there are more negative consequences for the fetus.

Quote:
And yet, here we are.
I was talking about taking away someone rights. I dont know what you were talking about.

Quote:
The fact that there are already more children in adoption facilities than can be adopted out, in any realistic sense, means that statement is a bunch of bull****.
And that's just adoption facilities in America, I won't even touch on Africa.[/QUOTE]

Yes adoption facilities are full. But there are tons of goverment programs that support people in trouble (WIC for example) and thats only for single mothers. Say they had a husband?

Quote:
They also have everything needed to grow up into a chimpanzee, but I don't see you fighting to protect our simian brothers.
This statement is just not true. They have human DNA and genes. Thats what has made it where no one has ever had a baby chimpanzee before. and the reason I am not fight to protect "our simian brothers" is because they are animals. their worth in my eyes is much less than any human. but its off topic to talk about the differences between humans and animals...

Beer! Beer leads to drinking! Drinking leads to hangovers! Hangovers... Lead to suffering!

Yes I sense much Beer in you.
Joeİ is offline   you may: quote & reply,